The Versatile Blogger Award
A big fat thank you to the wonderful Blues Fairy, whom I suspect must be my most loyal and generous fan, for her nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check her out, she is super-smart!
It is so wonderful to be acknowledged by others out there and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all the thumbs-ups and comments and drop-bys by everyone. It really always makes my day.
Alright, so here we go.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs that are truly excellent and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- I sing and play the piano and write my own little ukulele songs.
- I must have thirtyish cooking books but somehow I prefer to just look at them and then do my own thing.
- One of the sweetest books I’ve read recently was The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.
- I have a thing for oldskool blues and jazz and Billie Holiday and Charlie Parker.
- I have two older brothers who I find are the complete opposite of each other, while I tend to be a female mix of the two.
- My favorite things: taking walks, writing, cooking, hugs, grocery shopping (strange, I know), reading, and emigrating.
- I try to eat an insulin-friendly, creative low-carb diet, which is why you will often find me doing weird things, like carving tagliatelle out of parsnips, baking flourless chocolate chip cookies made of cashew butter and chickpeas, or layering a dish with a non-pasta lasagna made from eggplant and zucchini slices.
I actually realized I haven’t really expanded my reading circle in a while and also I have been nominating blogs multiple times, so this time I made an effort to find new blogs and new projects that I find inspiring. May they flourish and do well :)
- A Year of 30’s
- sketch and whisk…
- Beguine Again : Slow down, beguine again: Spiritual Practices in Context.
- Creative Economy in the Kitchen : Make the most of your food!
- Inspiritual Reflections : A space for spiritual revolution and transformation.
- The Healthy Frenchie
- Stephanie’s Daily Beauty
- Organised Castle : A simple, sustainable life.
- whatamission blog : Community development – Social Entrepreneurship & Innovation – Startups
- Down to Earth : Simple Living, home made.
- womanseekinglife : journey to my life’s purpose.
- Emily Ann
- Poor Living Guide
- Plika Paika : Nude Food.
- Thoughts of an Internet Person