Marvelline’s Marvels, a Baby Dachshund, and Other Great Things
Today, I am very excited to announce three great pieces of news:
1. My recent mindfulness post, “On Christmas Haste,” got published on Www.Everyday-Mindfulness.Org — check out the platform, it is such an amazing place to immerse yourself with regards to all kinds of topics concerning mindfulness!
2. Technology dinosaur Marvelline has now finally joined Instagram and can be found @marvellinemarvels — follow me to to receive little colorful glimpses of everyday marvels once in a while :)
3. I know that this doesn’t belong here, but I got to hold a tiny little Dachshund today for an hour. I mean, if that’s not a great day, then I don’t know what is.
4. Okay, four. Thanks to wonderful Stephanie Gomes, InwardMarvels.Com got nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. A million thanks, Stephanie, I am super happy to pass it on (albeit somewhat late, sorry about that!).
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Again, many thanks to Stephanie, I really appreciate you thinking of me and commenting and liking :) This goes for the rest of my readers as well. Blogging has been an incredibly enriching experience so far, and I truly appreciate the interaction! So, as usual, here it goes:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 12 other amazing blogs which inspire you and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the nominator and make eleven new ones.
7 Facts about Marvelline:
- If I were a bit more courageous, I’d get my entire body tattooed with botanic illustrations of vegetables, fruit, and other plants. In color!
- I love musky scents and the smell of every herb on earth.
- I do crazy stuff, like trying out washing my hair with egg (and yep, it works. Like shampoo!).
- I recently watched Wreck-it Ralph… and thought it war brilliant. Should I be worried?
- I would never ever want to be in outer space or aboard a submarine. Ever.
- I am writing my thesis about presidents who vomit, choke on pretzels, or forget to shuck tamales.
- I wanted to be a flight attendant but missed the required height by about 0,2 inches. It was a bummer.
Answer to the questions of who nominated Marvelline:
- What is your favorite film? I really can’t say (no worries, it’s not Wreck-it Ralph), but I like slow, independent low-budget movies (yes, the weirdo kind).
- Do you like reading? Yes, mostly philosophical stuff.
- Italy or France? Both? Oh, the food…
- Do you have a pet? I keep saying it, I’d love to have a dachshund.
- Jeans or skirt? Depends on my mood :)
- Do you like travel? Ehm, yes!
- Any piercing? Nope.
- Autumn or spring? How could I choose? They are both amazing!
- Fall in love? I got married to my Norwegian this summer :)
- Kristina Bazan or TheblondSalad by Chiara Ferragni?
Had to google both of them, so I guess neither.
- Sprite or pepsi? Pepsi.
12 Bloggers I nominate:
With all these snowball awards I try to name different bloggers every time, but to be honest, it is getting harder and harder, so I am venturing beyond WordPress and into the unknown depths of whatever is beyond. Some of them I am naming for the second time, and some blogs on this list have changed my life!
- Kitchen Historic
- The Freckled Fox
- The Begin Within Blog
- The Fuck it Diet
- Sandra Juto
- Wellness Mama
- Behind the Wheel
- The Plum Palate
- Fat Heffalump
- Fill Your Own Glass
- Nature Is My Therapy
My 7 Questions:
- How are you?
- Which is the coziest place in the world?
- Where do you get your inspiration from?
- What kind of music do you like to sing along to?
- If you could choose a decade of the 20th century, in which one would you live and why?
- What do you not believe in?
- What’s the latest (perhaps non-religious) epiphany you’ve had?
Fire away — if you want to!