One Lovely Blog *Nomination*
I am super grateful to Midnight Blahs (Mulki <3) for having been nominated first for the One Lovely Blog Award. It has been a truly rewarding experience to dive into the blogging sphere just a month ago and I cannot thank readers enough for liking my posts, commenting, and sharing their own thoughts. Let’s keep it going! Now to the nomination… I am copying the rules as they have been posted by Midnight Blahs.
One Lovely Blog Award
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts about Myself
- I live through self-development; the urge to grow is hard-wired into my system and therefore tattooed on my neck.
- Writing fulfills me like no other thing on earth; time simply flies when I type away.
- I love making my own cosmetics, trying new cooking recipes, and one of these days I WILL get myself a dachshund because they make my heart melt instantly.
- I believe that the only enemy of love is FEAR.
- I was born in Switzerland, spent some time in the U.S., currently reside in Berlin and married a Norwegian whilst my parents just emigrated to Spain. Meaning: I am at this point of my life never in one place for long. (Life used to be simple. We used to all just… be in Switzerland haha).
- I have a degree in literature, cultural studies and military history.
- Last but not least: here is some of my wonderful labels… introvert, HSP, INFJ, intuitive eater. For more labels check the about page ;)
My 15 Nominations: You Are Awesome!!
- I Build Websites For Free
- Wise Abundance
- Life & Chinese Food
- SENSITIVE TYPE
- The Slow Method
- Sincerely, Jess
- Presence Matters
- Honouring Appetite
- My Gratitude Journal
Check it all out, there is some good stuff out there :D